MedCo Tier 1 Medical Reporting Organisation
SK Medical Practice are proud to be a MedCo Tier 1 National High Volume MRO. Established in the industry for over 20 years there are many benefits to working with SK Medical Practice.
- Exceptional turnaround times.
- We are Totally Independent.
- Full nationwide coverage of every UK post code.
- Industry leading IT systems allowing seamless data transfer.
- Choose from over 200,000 available appointments online from our bespoke portal...The SK Xpert Hub.
- Highest standards of Data protection ensuring your clients confidential information is safe and secure.
- Fully ISO 9001 and 27001 accredited.
- Over 4000 experienced medical experts covering all specialties to instruct following your client’s initial MedCo report.
If you need any further information about the MedCo Portal or wish to discuss Contractual or Operational matters, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone:
firstname.lastname@example.org 0151 733 3000
What is MedCo ?
The MedCo portal is used by solicitors to facilitate the sourcing of all first fixed cost medical report in soft tissue injury claims brought under the RTA Protocol for Low Value Personal Injury Claims where the CNF is submitted.
Ensuring the independence and quality of medical reports in personal injury claims for whiplash is a key part of MedCo's role. That includes maintaining the ongoing quality and value of medical experts’ training through the medical experts’ accreditation process.
Why Choose Us ?
Our Expert Service
With Over 20 Years' experience in the industry, feel rest assured you are dealing with one of the country's leading providers of medical reports. Using only the UK's most superior and experienced doctors within our 400+ MedCo accredited, nationwide panel of experts.
Our dedicated team and online data transfer services, will ensure all MedCo cases are handled swiftly and correctly, providing a service second to none. Every Medical report produced by SK Medical Practice is rigorously checked to make sure all information is accurate and correct every time, to ensure full compliance.